translate

Tuesday 17 December 2013

QUESTIONS FOR YOU


A question Bloggets. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? I know my friends from Northumberland, apart from one or two, I see more now since I moved here than when we lived two miles away from each other.

My Hub thinks it’s because we learned how much we meant to each other when we moved. In other words, you don’t appreciate each other until it’s almost too late.

Thankfully we had a second chance.

Another question for us all to think about is do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

I think, it matters to me in that as much I personally can still feel how I felt way back then, though of course, it doesn’t affect me anymore, as far as I don’t get as upset, but at the time I thought it was an impossible sack, I had to fight my way out of!

So I guess this blog is to say, appreciate what you have before it’s too late and what seams today to be an impossible situation, in a few years, months or even weeks, will be history and lessons to us all. But we can get through it together. Xx

No comments: