translate

Friday 26 July 2013

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE IT?


Well, it’s not mid day yet and it has been one of those surreal days already?

First we woke by the sounds of the recycle bins being collected. You know we had our street party? So lots of glass bottles? You know I don’t really drink alcohol? I drank a full bottle to myself that night so was rather on the tipsy side? What you may not know, I can’t remember if I told you, but when we were coming home from the Doctors the other day, a neighbour who was not at the party  stopped us to chat,  he said he had heard that I had got “Drunk?”

OMG? I bet there were people there who were in a right state, or who had drank more than me? I was mortified, in fact my mort has never been so fied?

So Hub thought it would be fun to say today as the glass bins were being emptied,

“Oh, wait until they come to our bin? What will the neighbours say?” Well, there were a few bottles of cider in there, empty of course, as two weeks ago; I bought three bottles of the fluid, ha. There were pickle jars and other food jars. So our bin did make a bit of a clatter. I died with shame.

Oh but when it came to the house where the main bottles went in, hahahaha. You should have heard it? What will the bin men think?

“What a problem street?”

Then I went to order dog food for my big beastie girl Long Chops. I phoned up direct inquiries and asked for the number. I said the name of the company, followed by pet products.

He asked, was it the joinery number I wanted?

I said no, it’s dog food.

He said

“Oh here it is for you. Do you want the main number for the joiner, or the wood shop number?”

I said no, it’s a company that sells only dog food.

Needless to say, I just put the phone down.

I called guide dogs and they kindly gave me the number.

When I got through to them, I was asked was my dog “Ralph?

I laughed and said no, she is a girl. They had my address, name, ect, but were rather insistent that it was Ralph?

Ralph? Who the heckers is Ralph? Hahahahaha

She said, I don’t understand, we have Ralph but then half way through, we have LC?

So, has our dog had her bits and bobs dealt with in the past?

Do I say good girl? Or good boy now?

Right, going to wake the living dead, Teen Blogget, see if he has his happy head on today? Only one day before his love is home, so here’s hoping? x

No comments: