translate

Thursday 25 July 2013

HHHHHHH WHERE TO GO?


Hi, hot night. Hub home. Huffing Teen over it. Hearing still bad. Haha! Where would we be without the letter H?

Hubs daughters also behaved badly today, so it’s in the air? Listening to the news tonight, I feel sad for the people in the train crash in Spain. My heart goes out to them. So many, too many, natural disasters this year with transport? Last year it was the weather. What will next year be?

I wish peace and love?

Why has a pill not been invented yet, to make people loving and caring?

I can’t talk; it got rather heated with teen and myself before. I just can’t understand two things. One, how much he has changed and two how someone so kind, could love someone so hard? I really wished Bunches and I could have got on? I just want a happy family and the way Hub and I have been made to feel over the past six months is just too cruel.

I spoke to Mummy Bun on the phone, and she seemed really nice, I’m sure she is, she certainly is to Teen, but think she thinks like Bunches that they are so much better than us?

As I have said before, my Husband has A’s for all of his exams at school then went onto University. He had a fantastic education and speaks beautiful English. He received the highest results at University so the only thing can be left is his eyes not working. As for me, OK, they might not want to know us because of me? I have A’s but just at GCSE’s. No university and I don’t talk perfect English, I’m a Geordie, and proud of it. I have originality, not cloned to talk in a certain way. I am real. I have a heart and overflowing with love. Bunches is really missing out. Her Mum is moving away and leaving her at a boarding school come September. Bunches could have had a home here, somewhere to go if she was home sick, if Teen had not made enemies of us.

Oh well, such is life. My x has been stirring trouble again sadly, but you know what? I’m no longer afraid of him, he can’t hurt me anymore and Teen is big enough to fend for himself, not that my x will ever hurt teen now. He picks on the vulnerable.

Missing my bf, as he is a busy bee these days fixing his house. Spoke to him for our normal session last week, but it seems like a forever away.

I have joined a group online, meeting new people around the world. I can’t believe, how absolutely amazing some of the people are? It’s interesting to watch, already there are clicks and I am for sure to blame on this. I have my favourite friends on there, but try to interact with others too, as I hate leaving people out? Some of the people I really feel like I will know all my life.

About six/seven people are really adorable. It’s so interesting to learn of their different cultures. People from abroad, are so much kinder and warmer than us in the UK? Though a few of the friends from the group are from the UK and are really nice.

We chatted about all meeting up one day. That would be so sweet to see these empty faces in real life?

Oh here I am writing again, sitting here being lazy and my poor Husband is going mad. He has been in London all day and has just emptied the dishwasher, filled it again and now putting out the bins, going absolutely mad, as Teen just gets off his chair and goes to bed. He can see the kitchen but chooses not to do anything to it.

Need some tips from Mummy Bun, as Bunches never does that at her house? She works hard and bless her, even when she is here; she always asks if she can help?

Oh, I don’t want to go up to bed, as I have a dreadful feeling, Hub will continue the anger towards Teen. I can’t stay chatting here, as already feel bad about him having to do my work. Where do I go?

 

No comments: