translate

Monday 22 July 2013

ROYAL BABY


The birth of a son to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge has been announced to crowds outside St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, west London.

The baby was delivered at 16:24 BST, weighing 8lb 6oz.

A town crier ascended the steps to the Lindo Wing, where the duchess gave birth, to proclaim the news to the assembled well-wishers and media.

A traditional bulletin was also brought to crowds and it read of the happy news.

 

 On behalf of the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge, +Clarence House has announced the birth of their son, who was born today at 4.24pm BST in London.
So a new Prince for us and a future King. The poor child has his life planned for him already.

Now the big question is, what will the baby be called? I’m sure it will have to be a name like Henry, or George, Charles even?

I am sure he won’t be called something like Bruce? Or even Trevor?

I wish Princess Dianna were alive to see her Grand child?

The new Prince is third to the throne. So he will be King in my Son’s lifetime, though I doubt in mine.

I hope the three of them have a happy life.

 




 



 



No comments: