translate

Tuesday 9 July 2013

TODAYS CHATTER BOX


Good day to you all.  My day started well, I received some new tops through the post, they all fit well, they are all summery, but two of them, are so creased? Not impressed but I can iron them, but when you get new clothes, you expect them to be perfect? They were not cheap either?

Then my shopping arrived, so some goodies. Teen was at school at half seven. Then he had to meet with his new boss at our local shop. He did that, came home so proud, with his little uniform. Thank God he likes it? He has his pin code for the tills and a name badge; he was like the cat that ate the cream.

He starts tonight, getting £4 per hour.

He is planning on a visit to see his Father with Bunches. OMG? I really would like to be a fly on the wall, when that meeting occurs?

I’m sure my x will show Bunches a great time, as long as it is free, but the chat between them, will be hysterical? X has no conversation and what is said, is not too bright, but I’m sure he will be on his best behaviour? Of course the sleeping arrangements? Hmm. That will be interesting, as my x did have some morals, so not sure what he will do, but I bet teen thinks he will be sleeping with his girl? Oh God, I just cringe at the whole idea. But if she likes Teens Dad,  at least that is one of my teens parents she will like? Haha haha.

At least she will see the beautiful Northumberland? Let’s just hope she won’t get hungry? Unless teen pays of course? Oh and my x, and hat’s off to him for this, will not cook meat, so it will be frozen vegetarian for them, I bet there will be some nose twitching going on there?

After my shopping came, I got some inspiration to write some children’s poetry. I just love writing them. I wrote two an escaped into an innocent world. To close the door on reality from time to time is quite nice.  This is why I love to write, I guess it’s like getting into a good book? Close out the big bad world.

One day, I dream to have my work published I just need to have some get up and go and actually leave my seat and knock on doors, or at least send off my work to publishers? I think now though, you need an agent? I can see traces in my son of me; he too has no get up and go. Having said that, at least he did me proud in finding a job? Some kids would be stuck in front of the computer, doing gaming or whatever they do online?

I just hope it lasts, this sudden enthusiasm?

My kind neighbour has cut our grass again. He is such a good kind guy, he never makes a fuss just comes along and gets on with it, never knocks then off he goes.

I sent teen with some alcohol the other day after some strong words, something like

“I’ll talk with Jay and if he says he has not received the alcohol, there will be big trouble!”

 I won’t share the words that were exchanged between teen and myself, but they were not good an resulted in teen refusing to take the drink for a couple of days, but then he did and spoke to my neighbours wife, came back to tell me the story and it was so ordinary, he wouldn’t have wasted time in making it up? A good bottle of red wine and four beers for our lawn cut. A good deal. Like the olden days when we used to barter? I would love to go back to those days? Money has too much to say.

OK, another red hot day today. I spent ages really cleaning the kitchen floor last night, then teen for lunch, dropped all his sandwich, with mayonnaise on too. All over the floor, so back to work for me? My old Black Beauty didn’t complain though? x

No comments: