translate

Wednesday 10 July 2013

TODAYS TOP TIPS AND TITTLE TATTLE


Good day to you all my favourite Blogget family members. I hope I find you well today?

 Hi, to Venezuela, Australia and Serbia, great to see you back, been too long.

Oh thank theLordie, it is cooler today, there is a fridge breeze…..  That is what it feels like, you know when you are red hot, and you open the fridge, and you just want to move the butter across a little, the cheese can go in the door, and the bacon can come out for a breakfast that day, and you just want to climb in?

You don’t?

Oh!

 You mean you have never done that? Hahahahaha.

OK, well I am hot, and the air is cool and it’s blooming fandabidozi.

I have had a great day with my friend Beany. Oh she is fab. We went for two items I forgot in my home shopping, and I ended up going to two shops and buying seven items. Well, one of the things I bought was some beautiful pink lilies. I have put them on my large landing windowsill, in my fluted crystal vase.

They don’t have a fragrance but I hope when they open, they will. Then I should cut the centres out, as it’s that bit that stains everything from clothes, to wood.

If you get lily stains on cloths, like a table cloth, or item of clothing, you are supposed to put some sticky tape on the stain then quickly pull it off. Like waxing legs?

If you rub the material, it’s meant to rub in the stain.

Remember my tip which 100% works, if you get curry on material, don’t wash, put tooth paste overnight on the stain and then put it in the washing machine.

The cloth that is, not the tooth paste? Haha.

Well, also what I bought, was two more solar powered lights, for my back garden, so I have quite a collection now, so many,   it looks like a runway?

I love them though. Some people will be surprised at that, because I can’t see, but in my mind I can. Thankfully, I was lucky enough to have been able to see lights, I can’t even imagine having that memory of warm lamps and Christmas tree lights being took from my life.

I made Beany laugh by saying,

If an aircraft doesn’t land in my garden, I’ll eat my hat!

Teen loved his job yesterday. He looked so cute in his uniform. He did make me laugh though when he said he wanted to go the back lane way? I asked him why, it’s much further, he replied

“In case anyone sees me!

 Right shall go now and plug in. Not me, but my laptop as it is telling me I need charging…

Laters gators xx

No comments: