translate

Friday 12 July 2013

IF ONLY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


IF ONLY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

If only you knew

How much I love you

You’re a dream come true

These words are so true

How you make me smile

And can feel like a child

How happy I am

Then you hold my hand

And behave like a gentleman

Take me to another land

Where only you and I exist

It takes one kiss

To give me wings

What you say to me

Is like bells which rings

From the highest church

Where choirs sing

I fly inside

Emotions I can’t hide

On a white horse

You and I can ride

Along the longest racecourse

Across the finest sand

Through rivers flowing

Along our beautiful land

What gifts you give me

By making me so happy

Just words so loving

Is all I need

So please keep giving

And my heart don’t bleed

Never say goodbye

Or forever I shall cry

No comments: