translate

Wednesday 17 July 2013

BUNCHES IN ITALY


Well, this is day of our little Bunches away from Teen. Nine more days to go. I hope her and the Bun family will have a lovely time?

They have gone to my favourite country, Italy. Daddy Bun will miss her too. My Teen is working hard, to keep himself busy whilst she is away.

I envy Mummy Bun, as she will be enjoying the delicious wines of Italy and wonderful food the country has to offer.

When we went a couple of years ago, we had a fantastic time.

We asked Teen if he would baby sit the dogs if we took a holiday? If we paid him?

He said he would. It would be good to do it whilst Bunches was on holiday, as when she is here, obviously, he wants to be with her? This leaving the dogs on their own.

Can’t have that.

I am going to bed soon. I know I won’t sleep, but shall try. Hub off to the capital tomorrow for an evening of fun. Won’t be back till the next day.

LC, going with him.

So I shall have lots of time tomorrow, to chat about all sorts. xxx

No comments: