translate

Tuesday 2 July 2013

NASTY


Good evening Bloggets. Well a very odd evening leading up to Hub coming home from London.

He and I listened to the radio, as he was featured and then we packed for his six o clock start in the morning.

We sat and ate our favourite sweets whilst watching the television. We watched a drama we are enjoying. Simple things like that is the last time I will watch the TV, until he comes back in eight sleeps. We both got rather sad, as it is just too much yet another weekend and week apart.

Difficult words from my Son again, perhaps just a taster for what is to come when I am alone this week? A bully, like his father.

I really hope not. I can’t wait for him to grow out of this nasty evil person he is becoming? My boy used to be absolutely wonderful, kind and so very thoughtful.

Now? Only if it benefits him. A selfish person for sure and now more than anyone I hope he and poor Bunches don’t last, not for him or her, as that would really be bad, but for the sake of a family. So much has been said between Teen and Bunches and her family, who have treat Teen so very kindly, this is why they are so popular with Teen, because they are yes people for him.

I feel sad, as I really have had Patronising words from him. I asked him like I have been asking him for three years, not to bounce down on the chair when he sits down, he did it twice tonight, after I asked him again tonight and after I explained that he has broken the chair, as the spring has come out and is scratching the wooden floor we just put down ten months ago.

I told him to stop the washing machine, as he put his huge trainers in it; I have lost count how many times I have asked him not to do that?

He told me He was going to do better at school than I did? Well, that won’t be difficult?

I told him I did my education some years after school and he said in a sneering voice that I did rubbish? He would far pass whatever third rate qualifications I got?

I told him I got all A’s and one C? He put me down some more won’t say what he said. He then made a reference to blind people saying

“Your people are a different breed to me.

A different breed?

My Son, would have killed anyone who even said anything half that bad in the near past?

I have produced a monster.

I only have told you here, a very small percentage of what he actually said.

So I am a little stressed about what this week has for me, I will miss my Husband so very much. I’m sick of crying for him, my heart is broken and teen is going to make it worse.

Well, he can think about changing, or he is out. If I have to pack his case for him, I will, If I have to do that, I will never be the same. I will die inside, but as he stands, he is slowly killing me anyway.

Oh, and by the way, I found out tonight, that he reads my blogs, so, Happy reading Teen?

 

No comments: