translate

Friday 5 July 2013

WORDS I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR


My heart is filled with sadness; I have just found out, that my Husband is not coming home on Wednesday morning, but Thursday.  It was like a kick in the stomach when he said those words.

Nine days is just barbaric. I have done a few two weeks before ten days and nine, but I can’t tell you how sick I am getting of them all.

It’s too long to be apart and I am not too afraid to admit, I am devastated.

My boy just phoned me up, just before midnight. He had a great night at the gig. The girl is a fantastic singer. He is having a great life with his girlfriend; I just dread what will return? I mean, why can’t he come home and be happy that he has had a lovely time?

Roll on two years’ time, when he is a man?

Tomorrow he is at the famous London zoo.  He will love that.

I will have to tell him to say hello to the elephants for me? Elephants are my favourite animals in the world. They break my heart though.

 I watched an amazing video yesterday on Utube. Oh it was so sad, though it was meant to be happy? I have put the link on the bottom of here, but if you type into Utube

Shirley and Jenny: Two Elephants Reunited After More Than 20 Years

You hopefully will see this amazing story. It tore my heart out. But I am a big softy when it comes to animals, as specially elephants.

It is cruising onto one in the morning here. My eyes are like lead balloons again. I don’t want to go to bed, so I shall stay awake until I am sleep walking up the apples and pears.

It is so warm even at this time. I am in my conservatory, the cars are relentless. I was out letting the dogs out before; it was like being in Spain. So hot. I loved it. I washed all my windows before and watered the plants. Even after one day, they were so dry?

I was so happy out there loved it. Then went to take a seat, put my hand out to my left, Hubs empty chair. Oh gosh, that did it?

More tears.

I am a real fool. Soft and stupid.  

Anyway, today is a new day and I am sure I will be fine?

We are forecast at least a week of red hot weather here in the UK, so here’s hoping?


 

No comments: