translate

Sunday 21 July 2013

HAHHAHHAHHEHHEHHIHHIHHAHHA


For the first time I slept really well through the night. My Son and Husband on another hand? My Teen dropped a plate on his toe yesterday; I honestly thought someone had tried to murder him? Oh the screaming from downstairs? But being a brave soldier, he went to work and did the full shift. He sorted out his unpaid wages and though it’s very complicated, in his head now, it’s clear. In mine? Not so.

My Husband was getting out of the chair last night and got half way up and froze. Haha. I am a sicko, and couldn’t stop laughing? Not because he was in pain, but I just laugh at others when they are going

Oo Oo and making other monkey sounds. I felt for my son, but he went mad, when he turned around to see his loving caring Mum, with the biggest grin on her face?

A   horrid person I am?

I was telling a couple of friends yesterday, how my X husband was in our loft, he pulled himself up, without ladders. When it came to getting down, he reached with his legs for the banister, same way he got up. He could not reach it. He just hung from the ceiling. Legs everywhere. I just could not move for laughing, as he dangled and cursed from above me. I knew he was getting angrier and I would probably get a right telling off when he landed, but, the sight of him swinging from my ceiling was just too much for my humour.

It’s a disease laughing when one should be serious? I really care for people, it’s not that I am a bad person, just I guess I have a very odd sense of humour?hahahahahaha

Oh now I am slightly panicking. My Husband told me to book our holiday, and he would sort out transport…

Well, now he can get us there, but not back. So he is on the phone now, trying to get some help?

I just don’t want to listen.

I did say to him, with it being the kids holidays, we may struggle?

Bunches is in Italy for another week, but at least my Teen is out with his friend today, so it is good to see that, as he has been ignoring his friend to be with Bunches. I can’t blame him, as he loves her and of course wants to be with her every second.

He worked 44 hours last week and 37 this week.

Hub is in the UK, till September. He thinks he has hurt his back, with all the sitting on trains and aeroplanes.

For hours he can be in one position.

Hub is off to the pub tonight, with some neighbours. It’s the lovely pub; I went to try to learn the way last week with Beany.

I hope you are all well? Chat some more later. With love as always. Oh, and I have a great subject for tomorrow. xx

No comments: