translate

Saturday 6 July 2013

WHAT COLOUR AM I?


Good afternoon to you all, across the world. Here I sit in my garden. Yesterday was meant to be the hottest day so far, naha, today by a mile I would say.

I went to bed through the night at four, so this morning really. I slept really well, though the birds outside were singing their morning chorus. I was going to sleep in. I turned off my mobile and was woken at half nine by our doorbell. Well, not our actual door bell, but someone of course had to push it?

I don’t know who it was, but there is no letters or card pushed through the door, so I hope not the post just leaving a parcel somewhere outside?

They do that a lot around here.

Teen in the capital and having a great time. They went to a couple of places then the zoo.  He called me and I asked if he had seen the elephants? He said a funny thing.

“No, just the pigs!”

“What? Hahaha. Is he at a zoo, or a farm?

I went to the shop with Wagga again she was great.

So no people = a good Wagga.

What a lovely man in there? Funny though, as he attempted to get both of us through the till section, he turned to me and said those words you don’t as a lady really want to hear?

“Shall I go first madam, as I am a large person too?

Hahahahahaha

What a cheek?

Because I didn’t do much house work yesterday, I had loads to do today, hence the late blog.

I had a very disappointing night yesterday, after finding out Hub won’t be home when I thought he would. A very dark time. I am OK now, I have got over the shock and really had to slap myself,  because of my stupid loneliness, I am bringing the family down. From now on, I will keep my sadness to myself, as it is really selfish, to let others know how I feel.

A couple of earth angels came to my rescue, bless them.

Hub in meetings all day again, tomorrow in transit to another part of the USA, three hours flight away from where he is.

It’s too hot out here, I am going for a cold shower, then shall come back, as at the moment, I’m like a boiled lobster, and that is not a good look? My Teen said to me when I came in yesterday

“Mum, look at your face? You need to go out and get the rest of it tanned?”

I laughed and asked the question I wished I had not bothered asking?

“Well, what colour is my face?

“Well Mum, it’s kind of red, pink, white and

 

Yellow!”

 

“What? Yellow?”

“Yip?

Right. So obviously I’m jaundice?

More later my Bloggets. xxx

No comments: