translate

Monday 8 July 2013

1 O CLOCK


Hello Bloggets. How do I find you all today? It is lunch time, one O clock and my teen is just getting up. Shame he wanted to go to the gym, but you see, the thing is, most kids have no money, so can’t go three times a week, like teen wants to, so they go once, now teen does not get how he, can go, and they can’t?

Well, it’s easy peasy, he is selling his life, to get money; they still have a television in their room and other niceties.

He won’t go to the gym on his own. He says people look weird doing that? Hahahahaha.

So I have looked at the inside of my living room window, it looks filthy? I am sure one of the blooming dogs, has been on my large windowsill? It is covered, the glass, in those marks, the ones that my glass doors have, with doggy snouts. It will be little Wagga, I bet? The poor Canary, Irish you know? Would have had a mini heart attack? As that is where his cage is.

Good job she didn’t knock my ornaments over? Mind you I am just guessing? But I don’t know how else those marks are there?

I can’t wait to decorate our living room and get a new couch, but as we didn’t win the lotto on Saturday, I am just going to have to wait?

Another nice day today, but, not so hot as it has been, thank God.

I had a really good sleep.

Three more sleeps before Hub is home. We are over the half way mark now, so it’s getting more bearable.

Hub had a breakfast meeting this morning, at seven? He had a speech to do there? So I hope his throat was better?

His days are so long. I know when I went to Oslo with him, you are on guard from breakfast till your key card is in your door, and then that is the time Hub checks his emails from the UK and across the globe.

But, last night, I’m sure would have been great? Oh I so wanted to be there? I hope Hub did Karaoke? He has a great voice. And I wonder what they were selling at the auction?

Can’t wait to hear all about it?

Still haven’t received his blog yet, I hope he will find some time to write it today? Oh it is class? You will be amazed.

Right, best go to do these blooming windows? Oh how I’m going to reach? My windowsill is so deep? Put it this way, my bird cage, is one of the larger ones, and that is on there and there is about fifteen inches, or 45 cm, spare in front of his cage?

Now, I could stand on the windowsill? But, no way will it take my weight; in fact, I worry about teen’s weight?

Our bird is singing back to normal now, I was worried about the little fella, but all OK now. Later gators xx

No comments: