translate

Sunday 28 July 2013

FISH & CHIPS


I hope you have had a great day? Hub and I have had a lovely day together where we belong. We are so great together, we have had a simple day, of housework and cooking, I am his Manager. Haha. I tell him what needs doing and he does it. Whilst he is doing that I get on with something else. Same in the kitchen when we are cooking, we complement each other so much. I just love talking and relaxing with him. I really miss my boy though. So much. I hope him and Bunches are having fun. I have tried phoning him, to ask how he is but no answer as ever.

Hub now is watching top gear? Oh it is the most awful show? I just think of all the pollution in the environment?

Spoke to my American family yesterday that was nice. She is going with her sister, who is a lovely person, whom I miss so much, to Mexico for a month.

My DD, English Dad living in the US, is staying at home.

I’m sure Mexico will be great, they have been many times before and the colours and people as well as the cream cakes, sound amazing?

The heat is really getting to our dogs now. They are not the same.

We have had rain but nowhere near enough.

The show Hub is watching has a car on it, Lamborghini. It is valued at £2000,000

How obscene?

This is what I mean about that show. It’s too pretentious.

Since I started writing this, teen has been on the phone. Had a lovely day been to the cinema and now eating Fish & Chips? I love him so much, I pray he will go back to being close to me like he used to be? I was so proud that we had an amazing relationship.

Getting excited about going away for a couple of days with Hub soon. Love time with him. I have just given him an enormous dish of cheese cake? Hahaha. If he finishes that, I will eat my skirt.

Can’t say hat anymore, as don’t own one.

Going to watch a great drama, we have been following for some weeks. We love it. It is called The White Queen. All about Queen Elizabeth an war of the roses.

I have tried to contact my wonderful painter for a week, no answer. Nightmare, as I found a painter, who I could trust to do a great job. I also am trying to call the gardener my friend Flexi gave me, again no answer.

Take care talk later. xx

 

No comments: