translate

Tuesday 2 July 2013

A BIT OF LIFE IN FEW WORDS


Good morning everyone. A normal wake up call today after a reasonable sleep. I let the dogs out in their garden just before midnight, to the sounds of seagulls passing through the stars! How odd is that? At night time?

Perhaps seagulls go to nightclubs too?

The thing is, we live nowhere near the beach.

After a peaceful weekend was interrupted by an unsettled ending, its back to normal today with Hub in the capital. Now the funny thing is, I said to Hub, I was sure that his taxi, was outside waiting for him?

So he and LC, went out, I stood on the door step with my cup of morning tea in my hand to see him off. Well there was no taxi there?

The engine was roaring, then as we opened the door, the street went silent.

Hub made fun of me by doing his what he  thinks is an impression of me. In his silly high voice, with my Geordie accent.

“Ee, well, I heard a taxi? It is in London, never mind, I heard it?”

This voice bellowed across the houses, echoing off the walls. We laughed and he went on.

Well, all along, the taxi was there, and the driver, was stood waiting for Hub, hahahahahahahaha.

So he heard his stupid impression of me. Serves him right hey?

Funny as well, as the driver will know Hub is blind, as he is standing there with LC, but, he won’t know I am, so he must have been thinking.

“Come on, put your tea  down and tell your man his taxi is here?

Instead, we just calmly chatted about the weather and life.

Oh well, I guess we are not his normal boring customers?

So Hub returns at seven tonight then at six in  the morning, he is away again to the USA. Two places in America this time.

So another week on my own.

I think teen is going to school today to do a part of his exam. It is course work. He doesn’t have to go to school, and to be honest, I blooming wish he had to, as he will never get this work done at this rate?

He is still in bed and it is cruising towards ten. He takes an hour to get ready too.

Oh his prom photographs?

Well, first he would not let me have any of his, then I received a mail from his school. I could buy a professional picture. Great? Then when teen found out, as of course it was not accessible the website, so he had to put one in the basket, which he did do, but he moaned about how bad he looked on the photographs, so I thought why the heck bother?

He is  a living nightmare right now and driving Hub  and I to despair. I have constant pains in my heart because of life these days. Stress? This is way beyond that.

Poor Waggatail, is crying for her big sister Long Chops. She hates it when she leaves, as   there is  no one to play with, as Black Beauty, just wants to sleep.

It’s cold, raining and windy again here like an October day.

Thank you for the nice feedback on the true story I wrote yesterday, the lilac tree. Later gators xx

No comments: