translate

Sunday 7 July 2013

THE PRINCE HAD HIS WEEKEND


Good evening from the UK, Good morning to Japan and Good afternoon to America in fact, Hi to everyone whatever the blooming time is? You know when you start something, and you think, oh, why did I do this, and how do I end it? Hahahahhaha.  I should have just said, hello!

Just spoken to my Husband. Oh believe me, what a blog he has for you? This blog he has will knock your socks off.

It’s great, but I won’t spoil it, I hope he will write it by tomorrow?

Sounds like he has a fantastic night tonight? A gospel choir, karaoke, an auction and more. All in a night of entertainment.

He has caught a really bad throat and feels rather ill though.

Teen came in home, at half nine. He spoke for about ten minutes, then went to bed.

Sounds like he had a lovely time, funny trying to get info from him, how his time has been, without appearing to ask a question? This is a skill as a parent, I’m learning fast.

His meal was almost £160. Can you imagine? He said it was the best place he has ever been in? I should hope so? He said the food was simply amazing? I would want it to be for that much? He said they even prepared dessert with two rose petals and in chocolate, the words “Happy Anniversary!”

I only hope, they didn’t ask how many years? Hahahahhaha

They went to the zoo and the famous streets as well as a large park, in teen’s words. No street names or name of park? Ha.

He spent last night at Bunches Dads and him and Bunches, took bikes, and went to a local shop, that makes homemade food, and they took a picnic to the river and spent time there before cycling back to the house of Daddy Bun.

But the highlight of my weekend, as far as he is concerned, never mind the launch of Bunches friends new CD, or indeed London, but was when I text him and this was after I had been on my hands and knees cleaning his bathroom floor, washing his tiles and Hoovering his bedroom, something I never do, I leave that to him, as there is so much stuff? I did our tiny shower room too, the floor and ceiling, as well as the shower ect, all the windowsills upstairs and dusted as well as ironed in this heat? He had the audacity, to say

“Mum, you text me, and I had to get out of the hot tub, to answer? Ha. What?

So in other words, he has had a weekend for a Prince.

Again, I am in debt to Bunche’s kind parents for letting him stay.

I do feel bad, but sadly, we are not good enough, for little Bunches, so a future daughter in law will be in name only. Sad really.

Unless things change, and she grows up and tells her boyfriend, to get off his high horse?

My clock tells me it is pumpkin hour. I am in the conservatory having just rescued my chocolate bar, from the teen’s room? Monkey? He thinks he can go to posh restaurants, then come home and pinch my chocolate? Naha! Its all, mine.

Not that it’s very big.

Anyway, I have a cup of tea and d it is quite blowy? I needed the cool air; my asthma was getting a little rough with the heat, though I like summer.

My Long Chops is having a chat, with the little dog, across the road. Of course LC, is in our house, the dog is out in the front garden, having her midnight doodles.

I wonder what they are saying to each other?

Funny, both LC and Wagga, were in the conservatory today, then you would think there was a fire, LC, came running in the living room, where I was and Wagga followed. Then they did it again twice after that. Wagga, follows LC, like a shadow. She loves her big sister.

I received a sad text from my friend Arty, her Father in Law, died this morning. Really, I felt so bad. An error by the NHS, as they cut through a vein.

Poor family? I feel so sorry for anyone who losses anyone they love? I know how that feels; it is so in fact, too painful.

So bless her, she has had a tough two weeks, first her Uncle who she was close to now Father in Law.

  Tomorrow, a new day. I’m not sure what this week has in stock for me? I know Beany is coming to see me on Wednesday that is always nice. I spoke to another friend today; she is a great friend from where I used to live. Interesting person. A teacher. We have been friends for ten years now. She moved to Scotland when I lived in Northumberland, we saw each other a lot, but now? Not at all. Shame, really, she is so good, in a very bad way…

Right, will go for now. You take care of yourself, won’t you? xxx
 

No comments: