translate

Tuesday 9 July 2013

WHAT THE NEIGHBOURS DID?


Time to put the house to bed. As I sit not wishing to go to bed myself just yet. The cool breeze from the five open windows is so refreshing. The calmness of the night has been interrupted by two drunks going by. I must say, a sound one doesn’t hear around here at all?

Oh there is a huge row going on. She is screaming at him? I can not understand a word she is saying, though she is talking very loudly. It is not because I am hard of hearing? Just they are talking in the local tongue of Yorkshire and I’m still coming to terms with the fact that when people talk around here, they don’t tend to move their mouths? They talk like their tongues are missing? Haha haha. My friends will kill me?

And of course Bloggets, you know your Blogget Fi, speeks queen’s English???

Stop it?

One can, you know?

I guess, two can too?

Oh, lovely, charming, a blooming moth has just come to see what I am writing as well, well that can go the same way he found himself coming in.

My poor dogs, are begging me to get their beds out. LC keeps putting her long face, on my lap, and her little shadow, Waggatail, tries to stand on her tip toes to reach as high as LC’s head. My Black beauty? I don’t even know where she is. She just doesn’t care where she is these days, bless her?

She still can run though, for an old girl? She’s just not always sure in what direction, she is meant to be running in?

Teen says she has that kind of glazed look about her.  Bless her? She is so beautiful.

LC got wrong three times today, oh, I must tell you this story?

Are you sitting comfortably?

Then, I shall begin.

Well, the other day, Waggatail, proudly produced a tennis ball, getting into the Wimbledon scene.

I wondered where she had got it from. Then I heard the family next door playing some form of tennis. Oh, I thought, I can’t really throw it back, they are still out there, and they will see the dogs have had it?

Well, it ended up in the bin, as LC, got all territorial about it, and would not for the life of her, drop it? She had it in her mouth for hours and with the heat, she was in a right state, even when it came to her dinner, she actually refused to eat, because she would have to drop the ball.

Well, I knew I had to remove it from her fierce grip. There I am, nose to nose with the big beasty girl. Her teeth sharp and her temper hot. Stubborn?  She knows that word.

I was pulling, she was gripping tighter. The ball would not come out? I took a rolled up envelope and wacked her nose with it that made her more determined she was not going to drop it? Well this went on for hours? I thought, you know, she could just drop the ball at any moment, and bite my face or hand? But I knew I had a couple of seconds to run, as there was no way that ball was coming out of her mouth?

Well, I took them in the garden and she loves to play catch, but she is bright enough to know, before she can catch, she had to drop?

She dropped, as Wagga looked on for tips on absolute abstinence? As she dropped it, I collected it and put it in the bin. Oh it was gross?

Well, another ball was thrown over then another one. The second one, was so funny? I closed the dogs in the conservatory. And threw the ball over the fence?

Hay, I was good?

Oh, the delight of the children next door, as they ran for their ball? It didn’t take them long, before they realised, it had been down the throat of our German Shepard?

Well, I did wipe it with a wipe? But not all of the slimy saliva could be removed.

Oh, well I laughed as I threw it, Wagga inside the conservatory, ran to get the ball? Hahahaha. Let’s just say, good job our glass is tough?

I have never heard such sounds coming from children as they realised the where abouts their ball had been.

Well, may be, they will be more careful in future not to lose their tennis balls?

Hahahahaha.

Oh, God, just thought, I hope they are not Muslims? They hate dogs…. Suddenly our nice friendly neighbours, may not be quite so friendly? Hahahahaha

Right, almost one. Didn’t get to talk to my Husband today. Spoke to a really nice person though about life an tomorrow, my friend Beany is coming and I can’t wait to see her.

My friend Arty won’t be coming this week bless her, as she has her Father in Laws funeral to help with and of course her poor broken hearted Husband. Oh sad times for some lovely people?

But among the sad times, will be happy occasions too. Let’s hope for her and others, they come quickly?

Tomorrow another chat and I will tell you what Beany and I get up to also tell you all about teen’s first night at his new job. Sleep well God bless and if you can’t be good, be incredibly bad…x

No comments: