translate

Tuesday 30 July 2013

PARCELS


Good day, I am ready to go out with Arty. We are going for a walk with the beasty girls. I hope it is not muddy with the rain? Arty, is away for two weeks though, so their last chance to run for freedom. I really enjoyed my night out with our friends Flexi and Rich. They are sweet and fun people. Flexi and I didn’t get chance to have our girly chat, but sure we will do that over a coffee when she gets back from her holiday in Vietnam. She and I put the world to right but when the men are around, it’s fun chat only.

Oh the food was divine. Absolutely delicious. So fresh. The staff there wear traditional clothing and you can taste the fresh spices. I love it. And the company was terrific too.

Teen home tonight. We are off to the vet’s with Black beauty and Long Chops.

Just their normal needles, but shush, don’t tell them!

An exhausting morning of delivery’s. First eight o clock, parcel number one. Then some cane screening for the fence in the garden. Then box number one of dog food, then Arty noticed a postcard pushed through the front door. A delivery of LC’s dog food came at half seven. As ever Parcel force, hadn’t bothered to knock. They drive me mad, they know it is dog food from guide dogs, and yet they put a card with print through the door, saying where they have left the dog food worth almost £100. It has been left in the street, next to our garage, in a bin. This time next to our gate. Really, they should knock. They have no patients.

Our neighbour is coming around later. The nice guy who cuts our grass. I think he is coming to talk business with Hub. I shall put on the kettle. Ha.

My teen left on Saturday, I told him, to wash his uniform for work. He said he would, he wanted to hand wash it, so it didn’t shrink… Our drier has been a little on the naughty side of late. Rather hungry and enjoys our fabrics for lunch, so some of the clothes, have been coming out a bit smaller than they went in.

Well he hand washed some things, put them on the airer out on the patio and put his other clothes in the drier. Then left. So, the rain came, Hub ran to get in his clothes, then went into the garage to turn off the drier with teens clothes in, then last night on the floor, I found teens uniform.

Bone dry.

Dirty.

So I have washed that now. Oh, the clothes in the drier, he was meant to take with him. He left.

Anyway, all sorted now. I hope he has had a great time, sure he will have done.

Daddy Bun is really kind. I am in debt to him and feel really bad, about how much time teen spends with him.

Chat more later and I shall tell you about our trip to the vet’s and my walk with Arty. With love.

No comments: