translate

Friday 26 July 2013

Fifi hugs


My blind husband has just took his IPhone outside to see if my garden lights are on, I put a string of them around a metal arch I have for my roses to grow up. They are blue lights. Not only could his application on his phone tell him they were on, but told him they were chasing? In other words turning on and off, as though to flash?

Amazing technology?

It’s the pumpkin hour must dash to try to sleep, as have to be up when the larks sing. We are going to the bank and have to be on the half eight bus into town, as in the summer in our town, it is full of tourists, not watching where they are going, too busy looking at the buildings?

I’ sure we will have a laugh tomorrow in the town, I can’t go anywhere without something happening? Haha. With love until tomorrow. Big Fifi hugs. x

No comments: