translate

Thursday 18 July 2013

WELL, I'VE DONE IT NOW?


Good evening. It is so hot here I really can’t stand it? Makes me realise, I couldn’t live in a hot country. It’s 32 again today and the thing is, there is no resentment to the hot, dry air. We are in the UK, having a heat wave. Two weeks now of pure burning sun, without air. I have windows open front and back and there is no air, not even through the night. My asthma, is killing, I’m really struggling to breathe. Thank God, Saturday, is going to be cooler. I like the summer, don’t get me wrong, about 25c, above that, is too much and I am used to living near the seaside, in land, is too dry. I don’t know how the dogs stand it? With their fur coats on.

Well, what an interesting day? My Husband has gone to London, with LC. He is out tonight with friends and colleagues, to a Greek restaurant. Staying overnight at a hotel and working in London tomorrow, home in time for a Barbeque.

Teen said he would be here. He, has worked from seven this morning, till half five tonight. You would think he had been down the pit/mine, for a 12 hour shift.

His feet hurt, his back kills, and he can’t keep his eyes open? Ha. I know it is too hot to be lifting heavy boxes from the vans through the shop to the loft and five hours on the tills, where you stand, there is no seat.

He got a grumpy customer today and because his till stopped working, he in his words, used his initiative, by going to another till, because the queue of people was growing. His boss thought this was not the right thing to do and told him to go back to the till that was no longer working, so Teens queue, grew.

Saturday is his next shift.

He has done over forty hours this week.

Oh, I have so much house work to do, but I will chat to you first. Oh, let me tell you what I have done.

Booked a couple of things for Hub and I to do. My life is an existence, I wait for teen to come from what used to be school, now work, and my Husband to let me know he has arrived in India, or wherever he is in the world, then wait for him to come home. I clean, cook, and look after the dogs. Same thing most days, apart from once a week have a few hours with my friend.

I don’t really go anywhere with Hub. So I have booked a theatre trip in London, not booked a hotel yet, so hope I will be able to? Then we are going for two days, to a wonderful Hall, where we spent our honeymoon. Oh I can’t wait.

Now I have to find a hotel in London, then book trains to match up with it all. Then wonder how the heck we will manage getting around? One good thing about the hall, we don’t leave the grounds.

London? We are only there one night, so we will taxi to the theatre and back. I just hope to God, we manage to get back? It’s not like home, where the driver will look out for us standing waiting? It’s London, another world.

So we had dates when Teen was going to be here, and we are going to give him some money, to baby sit two out of three dogs, now we were going abroad, but lots of reasons why  we didn’t, also I really did not feel good about leaving the dogs again with Teen. This time, I may ask my friend, to show her face, to make sure they are OK? We will take LC with us. Hub can lead the way with her.

Now Guide dog people, say Hub should not guide me? Well, sorry, but we need to go out.

What is the point of having a dog if you have to bark yourself? Haha.

I only wish my little Wagga could come, but she is not allowed to go to London, I was told that, and as for the hall, I don’t know how we will cope with two dogs? It’s a little on the posh side?

One shall have to stick ones little finger out when one is sipping from ones cup of tea, in a fine bone china cup and saucer?

Haha!

 

then, my friend Beany and her pilot bo, are coming out with us for a meal towards the end of August.

So something at last to look forward to.

Right, I shall do some work and chat later. In the meanwhile, remember, you never know what is around the corner? Yesterday, I was doing nothing, today; at least, four days are looking good? xxxx

 

No comments: