translate

Sunday 28 July 2013

SUNDAY SMILE


I wanted to share a surreal situation Hub and I experienced yesterday whilst shopping at our pastry shop. I waited outside for my Husband to buy some items, as the shop is tiny.

This is how his conversation went.

Hub, Could I have a minted lamb pasty please?

Shop keeper, “Sorry we don’t sell minted lamb!”

“You don’t? I have had them from here every time!”

“We only sell lamb with mint!”

“So, minted lamb?”

“No, lamb with mint.”

“Ok, I will have one of those please?”

He got home, and went to eat his minted lamb or lamb with mint pasty, and guess what?

It was a cheese pasty… Hahahahahaha.

My Son tells me funny stories about perspective from his point of view, behind the counter selling. He says he gets the same stories every day and he has to laugh at all of them, as each customer, thinks they are the first person to crack that joke, and thinks they are so funny.

X

No comments: