translate

Wednesday 3 July 2013

GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT


Good morning my Blogget family. How am I finding you today? It is just after the pumpkin hour, Iamb waiting to hear if Hub has landed and is in his hotel safely, before I go to bed.

The funny thing is, Hub text me from the flight? They had mobile connection. He was four hours into his flight when I received a text from him.

How great was that?

I don’t understand how that works?

I’m not sure how safe it is either?

I thought mobiles interfere with the aeroplanes equipment?

My eyes are starting to hurt now; I will have to go to bed. I just put it off, I hate an empty bed.

Teen has been ok today thank God. My friend Beany was here when he returned from the gym and you just never know when he is going to kick off?

He was very polite, though really weird about how he looked after the gym?

He was incredibly polite though like the old boy.

I have just kept out of his way.

I so miss him though, I really miss the closeness we had.

I really fear that will never come back?

Anyway, enough of us, I am not going to talk about teen for the next two days. It will be a hard weekend coming up, as he is off to London, and away with Bunches, so a devil child will return.

I am seeing my friend Arty tomorrow. Her Father in law, is still on a life support machine, poor thing.

She had tickets through a company called Seats away? I am sure it was that? Anyway, if you are booking through them, be careful, as she was due to see my hero in concert, Michael Bubble, she got the tickets in December and they still have not arrived

Her and her Husband have tried to call the company and had no luck getting through even.

Such a shame when there are people out there who rip people off?

My gardener came with her Son in law again.

This is  turning into a nightmare. I am paying double every week now.

I can’t afford it, so I think I am going to have to look for another gardener, again.

She told me it would be £10 per hour, but now she is bringing help, I am paying for him too. I have paid her about £370 over the past month.

I wouldn’t care, my garden is tiny?

The  only hard bit is, the ivy, and they are really struggling to get rid of it.

The Son in law is nice but I just can’t afford that much money.

Oh, I wish Hub would phone? My eyes are like lead balloons now.

It stayed light my Son said, till ten tonight. Really light.

I will never forget Oslo, it was light all night.

Right, I will start to do the dog parade now. Out and beds after their drink of water. Then make sure all the lights are off, that is so hard?

I shall take my mobile with me to bed so Hub can call, I won’t sleep till I know he is OK, but  I can rest?

So until later my Bloggets, nighty night. x   

No comments: