translate

Tuesday 16 July 2013

MAKE UP, TICK, HAIR, TICK RESTAURANT, TICK


Good evening my friends and Blogget family. Oh the heat has burnt through my body today. A dry heat. My Hub been to Peterborough and when he was on the train coming home, he text me to say if I liked, we could go to our restaurant? Oh yes please? I hurried upstairs, showered, put on something thin and pretty and put on my makeup. A lot of people wonder how I do this. Well, I avoid eye makeup, not really keen on that anyway, wore it for my wedding day. I wore shades of gold’s, gold mascara and eye pencil and gold’s on my eye lids. I wore lip liner all the makeup I don’t normally wear.

Tonight I wore a conceal pencil, foundation and this beautiful liquid, that makes me have a shiny glow, like a bronze look. Pouter and blusher. I don’t wear lipstick very oftern.

Brushed my hair, too hot to use straighteners! We walked the route Wagga knows. Passing the zoo, shops and then to our lovely Louis. He was standing at the door

“Ah, Frona? Where you go?”

I said, to yours! Haha. In we went, oh, it was so cool. He had the ac on. We had a lovely meal. Wagga was great, so well behaved. I ended the meal with the best coffee in the world. Said goodbye to the fresh air and into the stifling evening. The smell of hot summer flowers was beautiful.

A calm night, not a child in sound and so peaceful. Every time I go past our park, I really want to take a seat at the lake, but we never do.

 

Got home and our teen followed shortly after, came to my rescue, as I ordered shopping for tomorrow, but the website, has changed. Now it is not accessible. How annoying? It was the only website for groceries that was 100% accessible from start to end.

I had a real lazy day, talked to my bf, for hours, and then the smallest amount of housework.

Too hot to do anything.

Hub has a lovely day on Thursday? He is seeing colleagues and going for a Greek meal.

Now the sounds of the geese are flying to the lake for the night and an ice cold shower has my name on it.

Until tomorrow my dears, Night night. Xxx

No comments: