translate

Tuesday 2 July 2013

DRY TEARS


Dry tears, as there are no proper tears left to cry. Hub just left for America again. He has not slept at all through the night. It was one this morning, before we stopped talking, about life. Then two and fourish, we chatted again. At half four, Hub said he was getting up. Couldn’t sleep so was going downstairs. That is normally me?

At six, I am writing this.

The chimes of doom strike the clocks. How much more of this can we stand?

As I kiss him goodbye, I just pray he will return. It’s a horrible feeling.

Then I think of the sun on his face even if it is just for the time going from taxi to hotel, or hotel to conference?

Or if he has a break through the day, and he can sit with a cool drink outside.

That makes me feel happy.

Teen should be off to do his filming of an advert, for one of his papers today, he asked to be woken up at nine. Though it was cruising towards two before he got to bed/sleep.

I’m really hoping he is not seeing Bunches today? I hope for some company, even if it is noise from his guitar or stereo? Hopefully not him being horrible? I pray for the old Son to return after this dreadful stage of twisted thoughts pass by him.

I also pray for a local job for my Husband, but both prayers will take some answering?

My poor LC, has the face on, as she so much wants to be with her Daddy? But she will be like me, OK, as I will love her as I always do? I make more of her when Hubs away, as we share a connection of missing the same person.

I’m out with my friend Beany later, it will be my sunshine to see her. Missed her as she has been to Cyprus on holiday. So later gators with love. x

No comments: