translate

Monday 22 July 2013

SLEEPING UPRIGHT?


I went to bed, struggled for over an hour and got up. I hate bed times? Too much time to think, at least I don’t think about my past now? Just the now. I worry about my Son’s happiness; this is for sure an think a lot about if I will know my Son in the near future? If he stays with his girlfriend, I doubt I will. Oh I got a little cross the other day, I know I should just not bother, but, Teen told me the plans for Daddy Buns birthday party for his 50th, were being changed. Daddy Bun had asked his daughters to plan a party for him, if he gave them the money for it?

Well now it’s turning into a Barbeque. Why? There is not enough time to sort it out.

But there is time to arrange a birthday party for Bunches?

In August. Her birthday is in October? Her father’s birthday is August.

I just feel sorry for the poor Father, who sounds a good guy. He gives everything to his girls, and they see to themselves first.

Is this so Bunches will have two birthdays? A bit like our Queen?

Oh, I hope she changes her mind an gives her Dad a great day? He deserves it.

I just don’t get how selfish people are.

Hubs back still killing him, teens toe black and then there is me? Ha.

The house is so quiet right now, and all night, the streets/roads, have been eerily quiet. With no cars on the roads since about ten o clock?

With the hypnotic ticking of our clock, I should try again to sleep? When I sit here, I could sleep? In bed? No!

My blog later will be on the shocking hotel prices I discovered today. xxx

No comments: