translate

Friday 26 July 2013

IT'S OLGA'S BIRTHDAY

  Today is my friends birthday. She lives in Moscow and I would like to wish her a wonderful day. Missing you and come over soon?

JEWELS FOR BIRTHDAY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

A cyber cake

Is on it’s way

From me to you

Make a wish

  Watch it come true

We have been friends forever

I just want today for us to be together

 It’s your special day

 Sending lots of hugs your way

Can you close your eyes

Look at your surprise?

I have given you the finest jewel

Made a birthday cake

It’s delicious just don’t drool?

Look at the pretty candles

Blow them out

Eat with a cup of tea

Poured from a golden spout

A china cup with two silver handles

As it will be so heavy and full

Of fine amber liquid

A spoon for ruby sugar lumps

May everything you wish for

Come up trumps

All your heart desires

Gifts of beautiful sapphires

Songs from angelic quires

Bands play your favourite tune

Catch your birthday balloon

I pray to see you very soon

Before my words come to the end

I want to say

Happy birthday dearest friend

No comments: