translate

Monday 8 July 2013

A NIGHT TIME NATTER


Can you remember this morning, when I said it was not as hot as it was yesterday? Well, I lied. Not intentionally, but a lie…. I am boiling. Its dark now, time to put the house to bed, but my skin is really burned? The poor dogs from the house across the road, are barking like mad, all day, I never hear them unless they are having their night time noodles, but all day today, they have been outside and I only hope, they have had lots of water and shade? My LC, was sick on the rug, as was BB a couple of days ago. Now, BB, was sick, because she had her very own picnic, whilst I walked her with my friend. Grass and God only knows what else? As for LC? I think it must just be the heat, with them all being black too.

But both dogs on the rug. Now, they have tiles, and wood. A small rug and that is where they decide to do it.

Typical.

All clean now though.

So did you read the blog Hub sent? I just cannot think why anyone would want to do such a job? But, to be honest, without spoiling it for you, just in case you have not read it, I would rather have her doing the deed, than anyone else? Unless they were in the same circumstances?

Oh another little story from Teen. Now this sounded so perfect and really romantic, as well as environmentally friendly?

“Mum, when we were in London, we took a Boris bike.”

“A what?

“You know, Boris Johnson? Well, he has given bikes to London. You put your card in the machine, and for £2, you take the bike where ever you wish, just park them up and leave them in their proper stations?”

Then it went uncomfortably silent…

“Why have you gone quiet Son?

“Oh, I parked it up, I locked it, but I didn’t enter the Coad? Oh, don’t worry, it will be fine?”

“Well, how much will you be charged?

“£150? It’s OK?

So now, I wait to find out, if he has been charged all that money, because he didn’t take enough care? Oh, really?

It’s a great idea though, don’t you think? I mean, cheaper than a taxi, and as long as you can see, you have transport all day, for £2.

Let’s just hope Teens Boris bike, is not still being charged?

Oh, a funny story I forgot to tell you yesterday, I put on my radio in our conservatory. I put Bangla music on, as you do…

Well, it always makes me smile. The beat is just great? I went on my treadmill too. After about half an hour of Indian music, I turned off the radio. To the voices of about ten Indian people? What? Where? How?

Then I remembered, my neighbours are from India. They must have had family or friends around, they were all in the garden, speaking Indian.

Think it must have been the combination of the exertion and the heat? Or just I’m blonde? But, I did wonder if I had turned off my radio? Ha.

Oh the smell from their house today, was so nice.

I have ordered some herbs this week with the shopping. Going to make some nice things. What? As yet I am not sure, I think a spaghetti Bolognese and I am making some onion soup with oven baked bread. I have chicken for the meat eaters and will make a mushroom sauce to go with that and lots of rice. I will add herbs to the rice. Looking forward to feeding my Husband, mind you, he certainly doesn’t starve when he is abroad? But I love to make him food. Love him so much and this pain without him is awful, but for him, he is seeing life. For me, I have seen life. More life in the first fifteen years of my life, than most people sees in fifty years.

A friend was asking me about what it was like for me at boarding school in the UK. I told her, from my point of view, very cruel, hard and a living hell, but having said that, the best people in the world went there, the ones under 18.

Whenever my teen moans about life, he doesn’t know the half. Thank God he doesn’t too. If he had been born with my eye condition, no way would he have gone to a boarding school, anyway, kids don’t have to now days, they had no choice when I was growing up.

To remove children from their parents is a sin. A crime. But the education my Husband received, in those days, he couldn’t get from a sighted school. So education, career? Or pain and torture? Or like me, a bad education, most of it because I was not excepted in the school for the blind, I didn’t belong there, was told this on many occasions, a school for the partially sighted, I did belong, but the staff there, didn’t. I travelled abroad so much, I was hardly at school and this had a huge effect on my education, so no fault of the teachers at school in that respect.

Teen’s girlfriend is going to a boarding school, but for her, it will be like university I guess, with some hotel comforts to go along with the huge cheque sent by Bunche’s parents. I do feel for her though and just wish teen had not spoiled the relationship I had with her, then she could come here a lot. Just hate to think of her so far away from her Mum?

I don’t wish that on anyone. For what crime has that child committed? I guess like hub though, she will get the best education. That will lead her to a great job, to keep my Son in the custom he thinks he belongs in? ha.

OK, I shall go for now. Where ever you are, whatever you are doing now, know you belong here. xxx

No comments: