translate

Wednesday 3 July 2013

BEANY'S BACK


Good afternoon. Just got back from a trip to our town with my friend Beany.  She is a really lovely person. The kindest soul and to top it all, we have fun. For a few hours whilst Hub is away, I can feel like a normal person. Hub made his flight after his two trains to get to the airport. So the first morning has been dealt with, by shopping, I bought some essential things and found our local nut centre. Oh it is a health food shop and the smell as you enter, is so good, with all the spices and herbs.

I bought some yoghurt coated raisons and ginger. We went to our bakery shop and I bought a couple of pasties for us for lunch. Caught the bus home all within just over a couple of hours. I said to my friend, when Hub and I come in, we have to concentrate so hard on the road so we know when to get off the bus, then really concentrate when we get into town, it’s amazing how much you notice when you don’t have to be in some kind of deep world of thought and concentration of the world we are living in.

I could enjoy the musicians and other street entertainers. The smells from the shops and have a lovely chat as we walked along our ancient path ways.

Then I came home we had a cup of tea and chatted some more. The time flies. She is so easy to get on with.

Teen went to the gym; he is in his room now doing supposedly some work for his tests.

He has no charge in his IPhone, so his charger has broken, so this will be interesting how he will chat to Bunches?

Perhaps he will get some more work done?

The great news is, he has a job at last. The one at our local shop. The job where the nice guy who assists me with my shopping, has been asked I don’t know how many times, if there is a job for my Son. At last, he has offered him a place, so I just now hope he works and does me proud, as that is our closest local shop?

A big thank you to him!

Its only six hours per week to start with. See how he goes, but that is pocket money for him.

Our bird, is back to good health. Screaming and tweeting like the modern techno canary, Irish, he is.

I’m happy, don’t like the idea he is unwell?

It’s really hot today for a change to this morning and last night?

My gardener lady is coming in half an hour, so I shall go and collect any parcels our three beasty girls have left.

Yesterday, I picked up the gifts, to find a huge parcel?

Oh my Lordie? Well, I thought, this one is a huge bag on its own?

Then I realised, naughty Waggatail, had took her teddy bear to the dog run.

Well, that went in the bin.

Take care my Bloggets and I shall be back later. With love.

No comments: