translate

Wednesday 10 July 2013

23? Thank you


Just before I  put the house to bed, I would like to say a very big thank you to you all. We have now reached 23,000 views on this page. Every day I am amazed and grateful to your dedication and support of this blog page. I still even looking at the stats, find it incredulous, that so many people have bothered to read these words, and what is more wonderful, is you come back, time and time again. Today alone, the views read as follows.

United Kingdom
79
United States
32
Japan
7
Ukraine
5
Australia
1
Canada
1
Croatia
1
Indonesia
1

This week, we have had visitors from seventeen countries in total.

Thank you to the founder of this page, my  Blogget Manager, our agent but most of all, my dear Blogget family. Thank you for your beautiful messages this week, not only on Facebook, but you have emailed me and phoned, I have received texts and messages from friends who have friends who look. I couldn’t have gone this far without your support and hope to continue as  long as you want this page to continue. My hopes are to let the loneliest of you to feel like someone is out there for you. I want to make people laugh and realise how  perhaps lucky they are in life. For those who are in a really desperate place, I really hope that one thing I might say that day, that time of need, will help you.

To be  here for each other is so important to me. Sending love your, way. Nighty night xx

 

No comments: