translate

Friday 19 July 2013

I ALMOST DIED?


After a really nice morning with my friend and the dogs, I had a fantastic chat with my lovely friend Julie, from where I used to live. Then Hub came home and we had a BBQ in the garden. After that, Hub and I sat and chilled enjoying the smells of the cooking and herbs we put on the flame. Mint and lemon grass, made the best fragrance?

Well, there we are, just relaxing in the lovely chairs we have and suddenly, I jumped out of my skin.

And, believe me Bloggets, that is a heck of a lot of skin?

The deepest voice came from my right. Well, our garden is totally closed in. No one can get in?

Or can they?

My naughty teen, un be known to us, opened the front door to our neighbour, let him in and told him, to go and take a seat, and just sit in the garden, saying nothing?

Funny? Not, good job we weren’t talking about anything private?

Our neighbour thought it was funny too?

Oh well, we entertained two people tonight?

Bless him, he asked Hub to go over to his garden for a drink. Hub said no, he was too tired. Hub is good at the no word. I can’t use that word at all. I am a people pleaser, opposed to Hub, who pleases himself.

Teen is also like that. I cringe? It’s the best way to be though.

Well, this guy talked to us for over an hour. It was really lovely to chat with him; he is a great guy, the person who cuts our grass for us?

He is clever too, so Hub likes to talk with him!

It was well after nine when we came in. I feel really tired, so I hope I will sleep tonight? It is a bit cooler. Loads to do beforehand though, so by the time I have done all that, I am awake again.

I have all the doors to lock, windows downstairs to close and dogs to let out. Their beds to put down lights to turn off oh, I forgot, I have  to give the dogs water to drink.

Then, I can take myself off to bed

In the meanwhile, I am sure I will find jobs which need doing?

Not sure what we are doing tomorrow? We should go to the bank? Need to. May be another adventure?

Oh, our neighbour told us of another pub to go to for a meal? Might try it this Sunday?

They are known for their cakes. They are enormous.

We might go for our lunch some time.

Right chat tomorrow, in the meanwhile, keep well and happy?

xxx

No comments: