translate

Friday 5 July 2013

HURRY? IT'S HERE


Good morning Bloggets. I hope you are all well this Friday? I got up today to the dreadful sound you know, that sinking feeling?

When you hear that enormous vehicle, calling for you?

 The Bin waggon. (refuge)

Suddenly the realisation kicks in.

“Oh no, I didn’t put the bin out for collection?

I ran to teen, knowing he could do it in half the time, as he can run quicker than me.

Just a little faster mind you….

Haha.

Well the conversation went like this.

“I need your help? Please don’t swear or say no or later?

“Oh God, what do you want?”

I told him and he was OK about it and did it, now then, I am just hoping he was in time. I will find out later as I have to go to the shop for that famous milk, you Bloggets will think that is all I ever buy? Well, it is, at our local shop.

Though teen has decided he wants to live on chicken and rice, so I may buy some chicken from there today for the freezer.

If I happen to feel the quiet air as I reach the top of our drive, then I will find the bin, empty or not? Sometimes though, they put it in a place we can never find. I don’t know why they can’t be like the good old fashioned bin men, who brought the bins back to where they belong? Well, at least in our drive, as we keep the bin in our back garden and the gate is locked, but if only they brought it to our garage? So lazy these days.

I must force myself to go to the shop. I am dreading it.

I am such a week person. When I think of my other blind friends, how brave they are? I wish I could be like that, but I never will be, but at least I am better than what I was some years ago.

I never left the house.

I can’t go yet, I would like to go when the children finish school, but can’t, because of course teen is leaving the house for the weekend later. I am waiting for a delivery of some new earphones. I was out the other day and missed them, so teen reordered them to come today. I have to wait for him to wake up, so he hears the doorbell, because he has gone back to bed.

Thing is, when he gets up, he will go in the shower, then he will dry his hair with the dryer, so I can’t leave then, as he won’t hear the bell? Then suddenly, he is ready, and it is as though the house is on fire. He must leave then. That very second. Well, he will have to wait today, as I need my earphones.  Tonight he is off to a gig. A friend of Bunches has her launch of her new CD. So there is a concert. He is staying over at Bunches then first thing in the morning, he will be in London all day. Of course after the day in the zoo, he is off to his Michelin star restaurant?

As that is how sixteen year olds behave?

Is it?

Well it is my teen.

Crazy, greedy too. He Says, it’s because when he is older, he will have a mortgage to pay for and then children, so won’t be able to afford to do nice things.

The sun is shining its really lovely out there. I can’t sit in the garden, until my parcel has arrived, but when it does, if it is still nice, I’m out there. I need vitamin D.

Well, no doubt I shall have a story later for you about my trip to the shop? What an exciting life I lead? Ha.

Write to me and let me know what you would like me to talk about? Later gators. x

No comments: