translate

Tuesday 2 July 2013

KEEPING THE FAMILY TOGETHER


Well, it’s just after mid-day and at last my teen has gone to school. I did ask him to let me know when he arrived, but of course, he hasn’t.

 I have just spoken to my artist friend, Arty. Poor thing; she is having a bad time of it. Her Father in law, is still critical in hospital. After well over two weeks of his  operation, he still hasn’t woke up and is on life support machine. He had a CT scan last night to see if they can see why he is not responding to treatment.

What a worry?

She is coming on Thursday morning and we will walk the dogs, two this time though, I don’t think I will take poor LC, as she is impossible to walk, I will leave that to my brave friend Pilot to do if he is up for it, you know the saying

“Once bitten twice shy?

So he may come again, or not.

I have given Waggatail her teddy to play with; she is really not enjoying time without her Long Chops.

LC, of course, will be in heaven right now. So happy with life, she loves working so much and that is a good guide dog. My BB, never enjoyed working and Wagga loves the idea of it, just when she gets out; she prefers the idea of sniffing and playing.

I have just answered the door to a currier who had my Hubs itinerary for the USA tomorrow. “Few?” Cutting it close? But his PA did well in getting it to him. Good job I was in, with him being in the capital? One reason I can’t think about a full time job, though this blogging takes up a lot of time and I really do look upon it as a job you know? I feel an obligation to see how you all are and to keep this happy family together.

Well, its strawberries and cream for tea and not too sure about the hot meal? Perhaps minted lamb for the meat eaters with roast potatoes.

Our birds still not himself. Hope he hasn’t got bird flu? Well, I think not, as haven’t heard him sneezing at all?

Hahheehaa.

OK now anxious. Hub shall be going in for his meeting now. More treaties to be signed and a huge decision for his company.

Shopping due to arrive. I hate putting it away, but I haven’t got it wrong for ages, boxes and tins look like what they are, boxes and tins?   But eh clue is if they are cold they go in the fridge. Freezing, freezer. A dry feeling, cupboard and of course tins in the cupboard.

Later gators xx

No comments: