translate

Tuesday 23 July 2013

DIARY FOR TODAY


I’m going to try to have an early night. I want so much to sleep tonight? I am up early tomorrow and out with my friend Beany. Really looking forward to it, as I am off hunting for a new sofa. The one we have is an embarrassment. Apart from it being really old, its spring has come out of the chair and we are so afraid it will mark our lovely wooden floor? You should see the spring? It’s lethal.

Then sadly I have to be back to go to the blooming Doctors. I absolutely hate going there? I can’t hear in my right ear and it’s getting on my nerves now.

Oh, I just hope Wagga will be able to do the walk to the Doctors? Then I am dreading where the Doctor will send me, as I believe the hospital? Well, really, if you could see our local hospital? It’s like something out of a Victorian drama.

Guess what we had today?

Rain… Oh and a gentle cool breaze. It was lovely, though still very hot. London yesterday had the hottest day for seven years and today had hailstones.

Crazy?

I battled again with my online shopping. They have changed the website and it is a nightmare now to use if you use screen readers.

Still don’t know the name of our new baby Prince, but my money is on George.

Chat more tomorrow, and I have some research to do as have been asked to write about something rather different to what I normally write about. xxxx

No comments: