translate

Monday 29 July 2013

THE ELEPHANTS AND THE MOON


Happy Monday to you all. I know a lot of people don’t like Mondays? I, don’t like Monday’s was a song by the group Boomtown Rats, during the summer of 1979 and was in our charts at Number one, for four weeks.

Monday means Moons day. The word comes from the Anglo Saxon Monandaeg.

 Today is sunny here, with the best fresh air at last. Out of my front window anyway, the back is baking.

Tonight I am going out with Hub, and our friends Flexi, and  her Husband, our Funny Welsh friend.

We are going to a fantastic Indian Restaurant.

Teen still at Bunches will be till tomorrow. I think he is going to her Dads tonight? He really gets on with her family, and this is lovely for him.

It's Daddy Buns birthday soon, so I hope Teen treats him to something nice, as he has been so kind to my Son.

OK, forget the lovely weather? I can hear it raining now, I have had to run around and close the windows. The rain drops I think come from a nearby golf course? They are golf balls. Enormous?

Well just what the garden asked for.

Through the night, I have never heard anything quite like this.

The birds? Really, the night/dawn sky was full of every bird. Seagulls, Geese and beautiful blackbirds as well as bird’s one perhaps should have to get her bird book out to read up on? If she had one?

Hahaha.

They came from a cage, caught by the local freedom for bird’s society, well, that is what it seemed like?

As they all came together, flew over our house about half four this morning.

It was as though their weather man, had told them, there was a storm brewing?

Well obviously in birdy land, the weather forecast isn't half as accurate as humans, as technology hasn't took to the birdie world yet, as were about eight hours too early. Oh talking about amazing creatures?

"We weren't?

Oh well, we will now. Did you hear about my favourite animals and the latest studies on their brains?

Research has shown that Elephants now, have learned that if they steal food from farms, and I'm not talking homemade bread and cheese, but, vegetable produce from the fields? Well, they pinch it when the moon is small. As in a full moon, they can be seen more clearly, so have more chance to be caught.

How beautiful and amazing are Elephants? I simply love them as my huge collection of elephants in my house, will prove. I think I have about thirty now? And a large one my Hub bought me for my birthday, in my garden. OK, time for housework now. Yawn? I guess there is a little cooler breaze and its not so hot, so there is an ironing board with my name on it. Later Gators. x

 

 

No comments: