translate

Friday 12 July 2013

FRIDAY CATCH UP WITH FI


Good day to you my Blogget family, please be well today? The sun is brightly shining here in the North of England, as I suspect it is everywhere on our small Island!  I just hope we don’t get the dreadful rain that our friends across the big pond have had in some parts of the states?

Well, back to reality for me now. Hub in the office working hard as ever and me doing the same as always. Sometimes I wonder if my life is on a merry go round? Everything I do is needed to do the next day, like a factory conveyor belt. Fill the dish washer, empty the dish washer wipe kitchen benches/work tops. Clean floors, let dogs out, brush them, dust, and all the other household jobs which need doing.

You get your house looking good by four o clock, then it’s time to make evening meal, the kitchen looks like a bombsite again, then you start all over again.

My teens girlfriend Bunches, Mum, Mummy Bun, has a cleaner three times a week. How wonderful would that be?

Well, my teen worked at his new job again last night, and I decorated our front shrub, as he came in later from work, sounding rather tired. I have put small red lights in my shrub, next to the red seat we have out there, and I have a glass honeypot hanging at the side of my door, where by you put a candle in and the red glows. A red theme to my front garden, and blue to my back. When my gardener gets finished, and I can put the arch securely in my back garden, I shall cover it with the blue lights.  I have put some suttle lighting in the plant pots too and last night, teen said it was looking good outside. In my mind it is, and Hub said in his rather dry voice yesterday

“So, love, do you think we can stop buying lights for the garden now? In fact, do you think we can stop buying for the garden?”

Haha! Naha!

I still need my lilac tree.

It’s lovely to have him home. When he comes through the door, I take longer and longer now days to really feel OK? I mean, it used to be as soon as he walked in; I would sigh and float into the world of happiness. Now, it takes so many hours. It was about eleven o clock last night, before I could remove the shell of my tough exterior. Remove the stress from my soul and breathe.

I haven’t asked how long he is home for this time, I don’t want to know.

When I hear the words of his next departure, it will be another kick in the stomach for me.

My body actually hurts, physically hurts with worry and stress when he is away. People say, I have to stop worrying, well that would be lovely? How? My friend Flexi does yoga and I really want to get into something like that.

Teen is at Bunches today, making cakes for Sister Bun’s birthday tomorrow. Teen bought her a lovely gift, a cute gift, I shall tell you tomorrow, just in case she reads this? Wouldn’t want to spoil teens little surprise for her.

Then tomorrow, he is off to the races, they are in the posh part, of course??? They would be? So a suit for teen and champagne. Then in the evening, they are going to another city for an evening meal with the family. Oh he has a great life with them? Doesn’t he?

Thank God, for this week, he has been OK and not stupid with his money, I think we have got over that part of his crazy life? Well I hope so.

Tomorrow night of course, Hub and I are at our street BBQ.  Scared about that, but glad we were invited. I’m not really a drinker, so I may be considered a bit of a bore, but I’m not, I am real. Don’t need that poison, to smile and have a laugh.

Having said that, when it is hot, I do fancy some nice wine or some alcohol that tastes like pop? Ha.

It takes one glass of wine, for me to be all singing and dancing. OMG? Not a good look? Or sound?

Right, must work now. Just wanted to catch up with you all. Lots to chat about over the next week, including what Hub has told me about blind people in the US. It’s very interesting. x

 

No comments: