translate

Thursday 4 July 2013

THE COOKED SEED


 Just about to get ready to walk the beasty girls. I think I am taking Waggatail and Black Beauty. Poor Long Chops will have to stay in the house, don’t feel too bad, as she has had two hard days in London in the past week, though I am sure I will change my mind on guilt, when I hear her crying as we leave the house, I will put her in the conservatory and close three doors, but she will still hear us leaving.

Just read the headlines online news. Scientists say our world is going to end in two billion years? Really? That long?

I tell you, the way everyone is behaving right now; we will be lucky to last two hundred years.

I have never known such hell on earth as what is going on right now all over the world.

It’s gone very quiet in Turkey, not sure about there now, as we just have no news on our media, now it is Egypt. I must say that was the largest protest in history, an yet so peaceful? It only takes a protest of two hundred people here in the UK to have countless arrests.

Everyone around the world is so angry right now. It is as though the world is coming to an end.

I listened to a really good book today on the radio; it is called The Cooked seed. A memoir, By Anchee Min. Oh I must get the kindle version? It is a wonderful story.


Moor later my friends x

No comments: