translate

Tuesday 30 April 2013

WILL U WATCH TELLY WITH ME?


Good evening, Hub and I watching the television, oh God, really it is about the mafia in America, its frightening? I just don’t get crime, I really hate it. Oh I am having a nightmare with teens school work. Really tell me please, as I pull out my long locks, why can I not just not be bothered? Why am I getting so stressed and involved? It is his life, not mine. His future. God, I just so badly want to be not bothered any more. I cannot talk to him, I can’t get through to him that he is throwing away his career. Why can me not except that he is a drop out a failure. It is because of three reasons, one, I can see such a brain that is dying and two, he is doing a me, a drop out, three, because as a parent, you want the best for your kids, don’t you? For a clever person, he can’t see, six weeks and he will say goodbye to school. Six weeks of hard work. The teachers are really pushing him, it is killing them too, and they see a wasted opportunity. Oh I think I will seriously, have a heart attack before the middle of summer. I am not joking, Even Hub is demented. It really is affecting the family.

OK, we have gone from Mafia, to Master Chef. OMG? Squid? Yack? Oh God, that is gross?

They are making homemade ravioli. Oh it sounds lovely, but so hard? I mean individual ravioli? How long will that take? They are so passionate about what they are making. God, no wonder in these posh places, you only get a postage stamp of food? I mean, homemade parcels of ravioli? Oh there is a lady, who says she is accident prone? Hahahahaha. She is armed with a cleaver and she is about to hack off a poor pigs leg? Don’t worry my vegetarian friends, it is well dead…

Oh now they are making a coffee cream dessert, with nuts and purple flowers. It is served in half a coconut. Oh my word, I need that  dessert?

Thank God for our audio description? So much is not spoken on here and the audio lady is telling us what the sighted see. The only trouble is the lady who is doing the audio, sounds like she needs to be on fast forward? She sounds like she is flying high on a magic mushroom? Hahahahaha.

Oo he is about to add caramel to the dessert. Yum. Herbs too are added with tweezers, as it has to be so delicate. God, this is better than opening a box of frozen food? Ha.

OK, going now to watch the result. Loved watching the television with you tonight. I guess watching telly to us, is like watching the radio to you? If you can see that is.

Hugs to you all and join me tomorrow with more Fi Blogget world and beyond. xx  

     

No comments: