translate

Thursday 18 April 2013

ORANGE VOGUE


Good morning Bloggets. What a good sleep I had for a change! Hub too so that is good. What a difference it makes when that happens?

My gardener lady is coming today for the first time, just to look. Oh I am going to buy some lovely flowers. Our garden is rather baron after the reconstruction last year.

I would like flowers of every colour, shape and size.

Fragrance too is important. Now then, there is just the slight problem of getting them?

No car, no clue where to go, no sight when we get where ever to look? No idea of what flowers are called, apart from flowers? I lived with my X who had his own business as a gardener and he used to tell people what they needed, perfect, but to get a person to do that, is challenging.

We shall see though what she is like?

The wind here is still wild, but the sun is out. My Canary, Irish, is feeding thank God, so he is quiet? Our dogs have already killed each other, so they are having a sleep, on the lovely expensive rug I bought last year, it was half price in the sale, but, still if I wanted to renew it, I would not be able to now? Well, that is upside down inside out and in a bundle in the middle of the floor. I swear, I will swing for them!

I felt so sorry for Bunches last night, her Mum was stuck in the capital, so could not get home, so her Dad had to come for her miles from the countryside. He was to pick her up and take her all the  way home to his house and tonight, she will stay at her boarding school.

If I had known before her Dad had left the house, I would have told her she could stay here and stop at school today, but her Dad would not need to have made the long journey?

Did I tell you Teen and Bunches are going to a music festival? They are camping out for three nights…I don’t know how my boy will manage, all that time, without a mirror? Or his weights, which he is obsessed by?

He is going with Bunches Dad, Sister and sister’s boyfriend. I thought oh the Dad must be an old rocker? Though he is not that old, he is having his fiftieth at the start of autumn.

Bunches said, he sits in the comedy tent, hahahahaha.

Teen has not met Bunche’s sister as yet, as she is in the USA, working for Vogue. She spent six months in Australia, now in the US, but, she is due to return to the UK, in June.

I’m not sure she will cope the downer from the highlife to the North of the UK? I hope she does and finds work here, as Bunches has missed her big sister.

I have just found Hubs Itinerary for his workload over the next two months. It does not seem that bad, but it will be much worse as the year progresses I think.

I am going with him to Norway and really looking forward to it not to have a holiday, just to be with him as he travels.

I just hope to God, we come back to a happy house with three happy dogs and a happy Canary?

I know they will drive teen crazy so would not dare leave him more than two days and I may ask my friend Flexi, if she could pop in for a minute, just to see if he was still alive and had not killed our dogs? Haha.

Oh I have ordered some new orange things for my downstairs toilet. A small bin and a hook for the wall for me to put the new orange towel on.

All to match my orange loo brush and the orange flowers in the vase on the window.

They will look lovely next to the cream tiles don’t you think?

They are orange and chrome. To match the chrome edging on top of the tiles.

I guess I best start the daily chores? Yawn? Also must answer some emails. Until later my Bloggets. X

 

No comments: