translate

Tuesday 16 April 2013

READING MY MIND


I met a lovely lady today, she is really clever, fun and alive! So many people I meet are slowly dying, I know that sounds awful, but it’s true. The lady I met today oh my God, she is great. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I really like her. Like my bf and I we get on equally. We care and love one another the  same way but some people you meet you really like them, but they don’t feel the same way about you?

Then some people you  meet, like or love you, but you just can not stand them?

Now this lady, I really like her, not sure how she feels about me yet, and to be honest, I was so not me in front of her, as find myself these days acting in Teens words, “like the stuffing has been  knocked out of me!” Kind of flat, whereas in front of a lot of people I am bubbly. Today when I met her, at first I was rather professional, then let a little of my Fi side show, then went back into  myself again.

I swear, I have a personality disorder? Haha haha. For sure as my BF says about me, I jump from subject to subject and I don’t understand people who can’t do that?

Is it wrong to  do that?

Well I know some people think it is weird, I just think they need to get a life. Perhaps a firework up their buts?

My mind just goes from red, to green to yellow to black, then pink and white. Just to mention a few of my colourful thoughts? Let me try and explain in a different way?

Red = fury

Green = calm

Yellow = sunshine/happy

Black = dark thoughts and  depression

Pink = love and passion

White = spiritual

And then there is orange, oh that is when I am excited, ha. So now you know my colour chart,

I shall start my blogs by telling you what colour I am feeling at the start?  God knowing my  poems, they will read black black and sometimes, black?

Well the police didn’t come, good job, as Hub was not impressed with them? Teen off to see Bunches and the wind is wild out there, so if he holds out his arms, he will fly to her.

Hub is exhausted. Bless him, he said he feels like he has been drugged? I know how he feels, now this  is the honest truth.

Last night/this morning, when I came down to write, I fell asleep whilst not only writing but publishing my last blog!

That is the absolute truth. I swear, my fingers were working, my mind was somewhere, not quite sure where, I jumped as the realisation kicked in,  I was publishing something on here and had been a sleep.

I was even so comatose, I couldn’t even find the energy to look what I had published?

So first thing this  morning, I had a look.

With bated breath, I opened our Blogget page, and read my sleepy chat. Ha, OMG? It was OK I guess.

Right, love ya all going now to make tea…God, no? I can’t be a lazy domestic engine near today, as last night I thought about how I was going to welcome my Hub home, with a meal?

A lovely tender steak casserole, packed with vegetables and herbs,  mushrooms and topped with crispy potatoes?

Well, I thought about that, then reached for the phone and ordered a pizza!!!

You know the old saying?

“It was the thought that counts? Hahahaha.

Right, off to practice my culinary skills.

“Hmm. What’s in the freezer? x

No comments: