translate

Saturday 27 April 2013

LULLABY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Me 2 U

By Fiona Cummings

Goodnight little one it’s time for bed

Upon this soft pillow wrest your head

 On your cheek I will place a kiss

 I shall sing if you want to listen to this

A lullaby with words of love

I’ll ask the angels to protect you from above

As I hold your tiny hand in mine

And watch your sleepy eyes

I promise I will protect you

All day, throughout the night and till sunrise

Sleep little one

You will never be alone

As I am here for you

My love for you is so true

Dream of butterflies

And pale blue skies

Golden suns

Silver stars

Cherry buns

And push a long cars

Feel safe my little cherub

As I sing you a song

Know I will love you forever and beyond

My baby blue

This is from me to you

 

No comments: