translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

Sally Arnup


Oo, twice in one day, I am excited. I have found out the artist, who made the amazing sculptures we saw last week in the art gallery, is coming to  our home town

 to give a talk. Now I know I will never be able to afford anything she has or will make, but, to hear such a talented lady talk will be wonderful. Now all I have to do, is persuade my Hub to come with me? Oh what is it about my renewed passion of art? Since I lost my sight, I pushed everything painful out of my mind, but now my mind has learned to see and the pain is one of a difference.

I always said, when I die, I want to come back as a Pegasus. But now, there is plenty of me, to be shared. Perhaps, twins, one  horse form, and another an artist? Please?

One  of the most wonderful days, is when I was in America and I painted a mirror. It was great, I could not stop smiling. My family in the US, made that happen and I just loved it. I said I could never do such a thing like painting, but I was talked out of my fear and woke up for an hour. Went back to sleep again, with the beautiful memory and now, I have found an interest again.

Now, then, How come I am not really depressed because I no longer can see to paint?

Well you know me Bloggets, that may be next week. For this week I still have my positive mind on an hope it will stay there?

I was blessed with some sight when I was young, so thankfully still see colours in my mind, there was a time in my life, not so long ago, when I became,  panicky. Because I was starting to forget colours and there are so many colours out there now that there wasn’t when I could see?

But now I live with the colours I remember the shapes and patterns.

OK, have I bored you with colours this week? If so, I’m sorry.

I am in my conservatory, I can’t see a thing, but I can hear the rain falling on the glass roof. I can hear the birds trying to head for cover and the ridiculous traffic outside my back yard.

Oh it never stops. I hate it? It’s like living on a motorway?

My friend was on skype today and she saw my back garden from where I was sitting in the conservatory, all the way from the miles where she was in Serbia. And I can’t see my fingers?

Something has gone wrong in our world?

All those techno’s out there? Please look into seeing?

I know this will sound stupid, but if a webcam or camera, can see a picture, why can’t we see anything from our eyes?

Oh this sofa is lovely, so comfortable and smells really nice, there is me, a hypocrite, a vegetarian, sitting on so many cows?

Oh, don’t make me feel guilty? Let me think, they were old, and died of natural causes?   Please?

My Hub phoned me from his break in his meeting today, he said Washington, is red hot, lucky duck?

I miss him today because of obvious reasons, but, I want him to share the sofa with me, I can’t wait for him to sit here with me?

I haven’t listened to my kindle of late, as I have been so tired when gone to bed, but I did listen to a story called the half-life of Hannah.

Well it was so slow, and didn’t really go anywhere, until the last chapter, then it got great, I loved it wanted more, and it ended.

Oh and it was a stupid ending too.

Marian Keyes, Sophie Kinsella and Cecelia Ahern, are my favourite authors, but so far, I have not been able to get any cheap books by them.

I have expensive taste?

Listen to me, I talk like I know what I  am talking about, it was the summer of 2009,

I went to our local library with my X Husband and took out some tapes, remember, cassettes? I took them for about six weeks, and that is my knowledge. Does it show?

Right, my naughty teen said he would be in for tea. It  is almost seven now, he is out all day tomorrow too, and Saturday night.

He’s such good company whilst Hub is away?

Not?

 

Well, I have had my tea, so he can get something which goes ping in the microwave. Oh God, he made his breakfast, I offered to make it for him, but he would not get up, so he did it, well let’s  just say, it  took a while to clean the kitchen up?

I mean, it was only fried eggs and toast? But he fries the environment. Egg all over.

My stolen American / English Dad had his op yesterday and thank God, looks like he will be OK? A brave man three weeks and another one. He is a tough cookie. A real Brit. x

 

 

 

No comments: