translate

Tuesday 30 April 2013

BLOGGETS, WORDETTS? HA. IT'S CALLED BLOGGET ENGLISH


Good morning to you all. It is a lovely day for a change here. The sun is shining and I can’t wait until this afternoon so I can go into my place of pleasure, my conservatory. The best place in the house. I will sit and drink a cup of coffee and be a wordett for a while, before commencing upon the housework again. I already have done the downstairs so will start on the upstairs. I am waiting for Paula to arrive.  Not going anywhere today, but having a chat and a bookish morning. “Thrilling!”

I washed the two cuddlies that Waggatail stole from my bedroom, remember, she is not allowed to go there, or anywhere upstairs?

Rather than put them in the drier, I placed them on the front living room windowsill. I thought they would dry nicely without shrinking or going hard? Next thing I know is they are both on the floor. Naughty pup jumped on the chair, my fault as just moved it closer to the window, and took them to play with. Back to square one now.

One my lovely friend bought me and the other my Teen bought me, so can’t won’t let her have them!

So she is with tail between legs, abolished in the conservatory. I had to open windows in there it is that warm.

Hub off to his headquarters today will be back at seven. Teen did his music exam today and his head teacher bless him, sang along to Teens playing guitar.

A Greenday song.

Teen’s heroes.

I am off to town tomorrow with a lovely lady called Liz. I have to buy some gifts for friends birthdays next week. Right an engine is  pulling up now. Laters Gators. X

No comments: