translate

Sunday 7 April 2013

YOUR KIND MESSAGES


28 march 2013

Well, already I am missing my blog page and my Blogget family. I have visited the page, like a grieving widower visits her Husband’s grave.

I look at the statistics, the people my Blogget family, how you have come to visit every day, or week, or even every month, now the stats are slowly fading. Because I am not writing in public anymore.

At this point, will I write again on my page? Hmm. Not sure. I miss you all dreadfully. I have read and read over and over again some of my past words. Remembering the feelings I felt at the time, recalling the disappointments and achievements I went through with you?

How much we  shared.

Every step I took was for  all of us!

Well now it is Easter, I have a couple of weeks with my family and a break from the page, I really pray I can come back here?

 

No comments: