translate

Tuesday 16 April 2013

NO SLEEP AGAIN


Green with white stripes is my colour today/tonight/this morning. I’m calm an yet feeling rather in touch with another world, my mind was spinning in bed, so I had to get up. It is about two in the morning and I wanted to drop a line ortwenty  seven. I don’t know what today will bring; will the sad scary lady come from the dog walking group? Oh God, I hope not? She called the other day to ask if she could come for me on Wednesday, she had such a lot of anger in her voice. I will be keeping my door locked?

Today we see the funeral of Thatcher here in the UK. Such a waste of money? Millions that could be spent on the living rather than the dead? Hospitals closing their wards or closing all together and we are throwing money at a funeral?

Hub was due to go to the Capital today, but he refused, thank God? I think there will be loads of trouble.

My groceries are coming later and I ordered loads of nuts. I love them and they are good for you/me.

I heard on Radio 4, that people in Hispanic parts of the USA, live longer, than their fellow Americans. They are doing studies, and so far reccon it is because the Hispanics, expect less, so don’t stress about getting more, are family oriented, hence the lessed stressed approach into finding childcare for their children, they share knowledge of where there is a good Doctor, free of charge, so an ailment doesn’t go on for long before they get it looked at and they eat more local food to them, rather than the additive burgers and other processed food.

Leading to fewer heart attacks, fewer cases of diabetes and other stressed related conditions and diseases, less stress, less weight gain leads to fewer cancers.

I wonder how long it will take them to study this and how much money.

It’s self explanatory perhaps?

Or do you think it is some other reason?

Right, Doctor Fi is closing for now, but know there is a light out there, waiting for you to turn it on? Go on, find the switch? xxx

 

No comments: