translate

Monday 29 April 2013

A CUP OF FECES PLEASE?

Well I had the wonderful call with my BF by mobile, so well radiated now, right ear can power the north of England. It was great but poor soul, he got me chatting about teen. I hope I didn’t bore him? I truly bore myself, hope not you Bloggets? I have had a chat with Teens head teacher too. Oh they say such lovely things about teen, I mean if niceties went towards Teens GCSE’s, he would get a *’s.
But sadly, it’s all about what you can do on paper.
They are pushing his music. Again, teen is a fabulous guitarist, but has no confidence or ability to do the theory. God knows what the outcome will be, but time will tell. I know he has just come in from school and he is upstairs in the office, working again.
Well Bloggets, one day to go and the end of the month. I have less than one hundred views, before we have reached a whopping 16,000 views on our page. I really really am shocked about this. New Year if you remember, I was hoping to get about six thousand, before the first of January.
Well ten thousand since then? Absolutely amazing, but still don’t know what you want me to write about? I have been told more on what it is like to live in a blind world, but there must be more what you would like to talk and read about? Some people like the short stories, more than the poems, some like the poems over the short stories, some like the stories of when I used to go to Russia and others say they find it uncomfortable hearing about those days, as they were days of pain, but a huge time in my life and a wonderful experience, though terrifying as well as romantic. I fell in love in Russia, with the most beautiful man a loved the time I spent with him, though so many too many interferences at that time.
Let me know please what you would like?
Hub on the phone now, chatting to friends about life. What is life?
And what is the purpose? Will we ever know the answers to everything?
How come things, discoveries, take so long to find?
At our friends house the other night, we were talking about coffee and how there is a type of coffee, that goes through the digestive system of a weasel, then collected at the other end sort of thing! Oh can you imagine the job specifications on that one?
Weasel feces collector required.
Producers of the coffee beans argue that the process may improve coffee through two mechanisms, selection and digestion. Selection occurs if the civets choose to eat coffee cherries containing better beans. Digestive mechanisms may improve the flavor profile of the coffee beans that have been eaten. The civet eats the berries for the beans' fleshy pulp, and then in the digestive system, fermentation occurs. The civet’s Pass the beans through then defecated with other fecal matter and collected.
The method of collected feces from wild civets has given way to intensive farming methods in which caged civets are force fed the coffee beans. This method of production has raised ethical concerns about the treatment of civets due to "horrific conditions" including isolation, poor diet, small cages and a high mortality. The coffee is the most expensive in the world with retail prices reaching €550 /
US$700 per kilogram.
They say that most of the coffee is counterfeit, as much more is sold than can be collected. But who would want to drink poo coffee?
Give me a cup of English tea please? Ha.
Right now I have to go and make tea. God! It’s a proper one tonight, nothing out of the freezer, unless you count the chicken that I cooked yesterday? Ha. Laters my Bloggets and be happy. With hugs always. x

No comments: