translate

Sunday 14 April 2013

SUNDAY SOUNDS


The house was so quiet last night, the kids had gone their ways. Teen at a party and Bunches at her Dads house. Even my dogs were quiet, I really find that unusual, so unusual, I wondered what they had done, but, my naughty Waggatail, is really bad, teen says she  very quietly climbs on the arm chair and slowly, making sure not to rattle her bell on her collar,  lays down.  I mean, our couch is finished, really quite old now, well, seven years old, but I did some years ago, a Fi special. Our couch is to be dry cleaned only, not the couch, but the  covers. And I  to save money, put them in the washer…..

Oopsy?

Well, they, em, how can I say, well, went a  funny shape…

So I had to shove the tiny covers cases into or over a sponge that was almost twice its size? Hahahahaha. Oh God, it looks awful but no money so our odd bottoms will sit on the odd cushions..

As I was typing last night, my laptop just turned off I could not get it back on. I panict and phoned my BF. He is an expert. He reassured me it was nothing serious and thank God I trusted him, he thought it was just a little over heated. Well as  he used the professional jargon, to explain about my lap top, I used some jargon which wasn’t quite so eloquently put or as professional, for example, I asked him if he thought the engine had gone  from my laptop? He laughed and said he was sure it was not the motor and continued to talk the talk.

In the end, I did  what he told me and the excitement when my baby came back to life, was great.

My BF laughed, probably thinking he was BF’s with an absolute loop? And he is right, he is.

I don’t know what I would do without this? It’s not just a case of  going to the shop and buying one? First it’s getting to the shop, then it is getting the software which enables the laptop to talk to me. The price of that is shocking. £800. For a disc.

Thank God at school all those painful boring hours of learning to touch type has been the best lesson I ever learned.

I spoke to my lovely friend today from where I used to live and yesterday my dear friend Julie, so I have had some adult conversation in the past 24 hours.

Hub back tomorrow night thank God.

It seems like he has been away for weeks, even my teen said today it has been a long time?

Teen is not coping without Bunches. They are like magnets with each other. He sighs all day  when she is not here?

Sometimes I have thought in life, people are much better off not being in love, but it is a compulsion we just can’t live without?

It’s windy here today and my dogs are driving me mad.

I have loads of housework to do. I know I had no intention of doing anything today, I wanted a me day,  those days just don’t happen.

Now I will write a couple of emails, I have a friend who has sent me two mails and I have not answered them, he is wanting to come to  my place of living and take me out for a meal. It will be nice to see him again as he has been busy working of late. What is it with these men and working?

I have drums beating from upstairs, from my teens room. It sounds like the Africans are rehearsing for a concert.

I can stand it for another half hour.

Oh talking of music? My Teens girlfriend, has a friend, who is so pretty and talented. She is on UTube and today I heard her music.

She goes to the same private school as Bunches and my word, what a voice? She plays guitar and writes her own stuff.

She has the voice of an angel.

If I can, I shall try and send you a link.

She is the girlfriend who went skiing with Bunches.

Until later my Bloggets. xxx

No comments: