translate

Saturday 20 April 2013

CAUGHT WHY DO IT?


Thank God they have caught the  Boston bombers, but it is dreadful, really dreadful as now there are people  left without family members and others who are injured. Disabled for life. For what? Why? God it makes me sick, anyone fighting. US, UK, or anywhere else around the world. For God sake, why can we not live in peace? I mean, what good does it do killing, wounding and tearing people’s lives apart? For what, I just don’t get it, why can’t we all be friends, if not friends, just live in peace not fear, not pain. Please understand me? I know forever before time, we have battled, I just wish we could stop. This is when I think earth is hell.

The Mother of the two bombers, what will she be going through right now? One brother is dead and the other may die and for what?

The Mother says her  Sons were set up/framed? Well I don’t get that? Why were they with guns and more and why did they shoot and hide?

You know, if you smile at someone or say kind words. Surely that is a better life, than killing and either dying or going to jail?

One person going to jail, affects ten people in that one family.

What makes some people evil?

Can you imagine, if we ever got a visit from another planet? I hope we never do, as we just would not deal with them, we would kill, kill, kill.

If we can’t get on with people on earth, how can we begin to think about getting on with others?

Well, the London Marathon tomorrow. Oh I hope all will be OK?

After all so many people do it for charity.

No comments: