translate

Tuesday 30 April 2013

FOREVER GARDEN BY FIONA CUMMINGS


FOREVER GARDEN

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 
Sunshine in your smile my love

Summer through your hair

I thank the stars above

That you are always there

Daily laughs I love to share

With you my love

The moonlight reflects through your eyes

Your words are so wise

How did we ever meet my love

Each day you are a surprise

Just to sit and hold your hand my love

Gives me strength to carry on

When you put your arms around me love

And we dance to our song

You give a gift to my heart

Kind of like a jump start

Your kisses my love are so tender

Your letters will never write return to sender

For it is you only I need my love

To live our life of splendour

Just some words written for you my love

As flowers fill our garden

Trees will bloom my love

Forever for us

For holding onto you I will never pardon

Life is so simple no fuss

The birds sing a song

All day long

In our forever garden

 

No comments: