translate

Thursday 18 April 2013

CLOSED MINDS SMALL HEARTS


Good afternoon everyone out there in cyber land. It’s been lovely to see Mexico on here today and South Africa and The Netherlands, as well as our regular countries who have been in our Blogget family for a while since we started really, like Canada, UK and a lot of you from across the big pond today have visited.

A few people don’t like the idea that I am so called “religious? Well that makes me laugh, as those people obviously have not read my blogs on religion?

And so what if I am? They don’t like the idea that I go to church? Well, again, does that make a bad person?

Church can mean so much. It can mean you go for answers you may have to your questions, or, to meet with kind people, or, you enjoy the comradeship? Or you are seeking something you are not receiving in your day to day life?

A lot of people may go because they live by the bible. Well, I would rather know and meet people who go to church for their own reason, than those who sit at home condemning those who wants to share or experience some form of love.

For information, I don’t read the bible and I have strong beliefs. My beliefs are my open mind.

It is a real shame, that the people who condemn people don’t have an open mind? They live in their little sad world and have no time for others. Selfish people really.

One of my close friends is an atheist. She can’t stand the thought that there is another world out there, but, she and I are great friends.

We have known one another for ten years and she is a really good person. I don’t close her out of my life, because she does not have my beliefs?

Not one of my friends is the same. I don’t stick to a Friday night group for example, where in one room or one event, you will find clones.

What a boring life that must be?

So rarely do I get together in a large group, because none of my friends would get on too well, because they are so different.

But having this group of individual friends, means life when spending time with them, is never dull.

Always something different to talk about an if are lucky enough, to have friends who have very open minds to all religions, races and opinions.

One thing my close friends do have in common, is, they are all very nice people.

None of them lie or backstab.

They may take your breath away from time to time in their approach to life, my life, but, I know they will tell me, what they think, not run to another and gossip behind my back and I have absolute respect  for those people.

I just don’t understand how some people think their world and their world only, is the only place to be?

No one is the same; a dull world would be if we were.

I have been asked to write more short epilogues or short stories by two of you and Hub said he would like to see some too? So perhaps my next blog will be one of those.

My new gardener came today; bless her she is a lovely lady. Oh should I have said bless her?

Yes I blooming should.

Bless because she seems kind and without her I don’t know what we would do and our garden was starting to worry us. Being blind means a lot of people say they have done the garden and after they have left and  been paid, you find out it has not been done, so it will be lovely to have someone I can trust and she was recommended by a friend, so I know she is trust worthy.

So when I say bless her, I don’t ask her to hang on whilst i rush into the house and take from the draw a bible and pray over her, in fact apart from a bible Hub stole, from our first holiday we had together as a couple, I don’t even own a bible.

Yes stole it, how unforgiving?

Though I am sure even God, has a romantic side to him and would know the gesture of Hub sneaking it back from the Caribbean and keeping it for a few months then wrapping it up for a Christmas surprise, was a lovely thing to do and he did ask the reception and the lady apparently smiled and said we pay for them anyway when we” book” Did you like that pun?

It’s still wild out there and when I was out there with the garden lady, pots were flying all around us, I am not joking, they were waist level and I am tall!

Teens girl Bunches, has got into her sixth form school It was a really hard interview and a all day exam to see if she would be able to enter the new school. This is good, because it is one of the best schools in England, so for her future jobs/University, sadly if you can say you went to a good school, you have more chance than the person who went to a normal comprehensive school, even though, the other person, may be as good if not much better?

Right I wish I knew what short stories you would like me to write for you? Xxx

No comments: