translate

Monday 15 April 2013

LATE NIGHT CATCH UP


I am so tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open. They feel like someone has stuck their thumbs in them. I really should go to bed, as have to get up in the morning, as I am seeing my friend. Hub phoned some hours ago, he  is on his long flight home, arrives just after six in the morning then streight off to work in the capital, until five then the train journey home. This week he has been away, has been far too long. How long can a week last? It’s not a fair or right life, when one feels the need to wish it away, but that is what I seem to do all of my life, wish it  away, because I wait constantly for my Husband to return home. He is home a short while, not enough time for us to be allowed to relax and get back into a comfortable pattern, then off again.

He lives out  of a suitcase .

I went out before to our garage where unfortunately we have to keep our freezer and drier. I removed the sheets which were on the bed in which Bunches slept in and carried them to the front door. Our kitchen is too small to accommodate too much.

But the warmth from the newly heated clothes, against me felt so different from the cool air throwing itself from the heavens.

There was a breaze, but, it was warm, an yet it was really cold out there? How can this be?

I felt rain drops on me today too and you know, I am sure rain is not rain how it used to be? Has anyone  else noticed how warm and large the raindrops are?

Teen  back at school tomorrow, after such a long Easter break. He has exams this week and he intends seeing  Bunches at some stage.

Tomorrow I shall tell you a true story that happened to me of late, but I won’t say when or names. I cannot believe it happened to me?

I am sure I attract very odd people?

Talking of odd people, I spoke to my x Husband today. I have been calling him making sure he is OK over his Mothers Funeral and the loss of her. He sounds really flat but no way teen will speek with him, even though he knows about his father’s Mother/his Grandmother?

Not that she has or was ever a Grandparent to teen?

Having said that, his father wasn’t really ever a Father to teen either?

Sleep time now with love. X

No comments: